Sunday, August 24, 2008

OHHHH YA GOT ME!! I've been TAGGED!

TaggeD!
The Rules:Link the Person who Tagged you.

Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I have anxiety about my mom driving anywhere by herself or even with my sister. I give her like a 5 min shpill about watching her intersections closely, wearing her seat belt and paying attention to her surroundings. I just have this immense fear of my family dying tragically. I need them to much.

2. I eat my hamburgers absolutely plain. Just the meat and the bun. Sometimes I feel like having ketchup on them and if I do then I have to apply it myself, because they never do it right.

3. When I am driving it's like I become satan. I get so angry at other drivers. I say some pretty nasty mean stuff when I am driving. I wish people weren't such idiots when behind the wheel. "Ummm excuse me jackass when I am next to you you can't just get in my lane. And turn off your damn blinker it's been on for a week now moron!". HAHA and thats putting it all mildly.

4. I have a certain way I have to fall asleep. With my back turned towards the TV and Toby has to be touching my back, and Bowser is cuddled right below him. That will all have to change of course when Brett gets home but for now thats how it has to be!

5. Dogs must eat right?? Well I cannot feed mine. The smell and the feeling of my hand scooping up the dog food makes me heave. I can't handle it. I better get used to it pretty quick beings how I don't have Brett or my parents to help me feed them anymore. Think they could survive without food until the end of September????

6. I love to knit. What do I love to knit the most?? I have no clue. I have like 10 billion knitting projects started and just sitting in boxes or bags. I don't ever finish them. Oh wait I can whip out a scarf pretty fast but other than that they just sit there until I pick it up again out of boredom.

And there you have some of the weird things I do! I hope you enjoyed it all!

Now I tag: Jamie, Emily, April, Stacie, Steph and Jenn! because thats all the friends that I have. hahahahah

No comments: