Thursday, June 19, 2008

All the bigger girls in the world, UNITE!

Let me just tell you that with this whole blog thing its really fun to find other ppl that you used to know on here and see what they've been up to. Occasionally you find someone that you don't like all that much but its still fun to snoop and see whats going on in their less than perfect lives.. Well on this one day I find this person's blog page and read a little here and there, and I see this post about some dresses that this person has bought and they were bragging about how cute they are, and let me just say they are very cute. Well this person goes on to mention how while they was ordering them online you can choose the size you want and the dresses come in size 10 and how gross that is, that they should not be made in size 10 and that this person should be consulted if someone did buy them in a size 10. This person also goes on the say that they should not even be made in size 7 because bigger ppl should not wear them...... Well let me just say that since high school I have put on a few pounds and I wear a size 8 dress and because of my bigger chest I have to weaar size 10 sometimes and I was so upset and my feelings were quite hurt. I would never get on my blog and post something like that. This person also mentions in their blog page how they can eat and eat and eat and stay so skinny and they look good. If I were to see this person in a dark alley I would not hesitate to bust up their skinny ass, again. Who in the hell uses a blog to pat themselves on the back and at the same time down grade other ppl for the size they are. I laugh about it a little at the same time because this person is 22, let me say that again 20 freaking 2.

These blog pages are fun to use as a way to keep other ppl posted on your life and whats going on. I guess some ppl like to use them to make other ppl feel like shit about themselves.. I mean Kudos to this person for being skinny and stuffing their damn face minute after minute and still being able to stay skinny and rub it in other ppl's face, but come on now. THINK about what your saying and how other people are going to take it and react to it.. I've wanted to write things on here about somethings but I choose not to because I don't want to offend some of the friends I have that read my blog. So I am making a shout out to all the bigger gals I know and saying BE PROUD. Size 10 is beautiful. Don't be ashamed that they use a little extra fabric to make your clothes (and mine), I mean hey you could be a person who is a size 6 and thinks your so damn great but really your the ugliest person because of how your present yourself to others and make yourself look. SSSSSOOOO HHHHHEEEELLLLL YYYYEEEEAAAHHH TO SIZE 10! WOOT WOOT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOT WHOOT!

Yet again you have put this person right in her place. Deja Vu big time. Glad no lockers are around to assist in the verbal ass lashing

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck! What a loser! That makes me so sick that someone would even have the nerve to talk like that! People really need to stop worrying about other people and stop being so stuck on themselves! Wow!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

haha i know exactly who you are talking about! And she has always been that way! don't let it get to you. I wasn't shocked at all because its her. but go you for saying something!:)

{Rollins Family} said...

K, so i too know who you are taling about and though i am NOT from Brigham i have met her a couople of times, and she has been nothing but pleasent! (and i am no size 0). I think that when she states that she is skinny, she is mearly saying sarcasticly she is skinny after stuffing her face (though it may be true). I don't think you should read into it too much. She works her butt off...i can only wish i had the endurance to run, run, run, and run!
...mind you, like i said, this is ocming from someone looking out not it.

Stephanie said...

I am so lost as to who this person is! Now it is bothering me! :(