Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Knight and my royal key!~

I got this gift from Brett for Christmas and lately I just look at it and smile, so I thought I would share it with everyone so they can enjoy it too. Well and be jealous that I have such an awesome man.

Brett had been asking me for like a month before x-mas what I wanted, but I didn't really want or need anything so he was on his own. Being the thinker that he is he go online and Googled "best gifts for women" or something along those lines. Well he found something that he knew I would just love. Its this wood jewelery box that has a story carved on the front. I cried when I read it, its so awesome. SOOO without further adoo.

(This is what's carved on top)

"There is a legend, born long ago, of a legion of knights who, having been commissioned by their king, were dispatched to the four corners of the world. Their task was to deliver a royal key made of the finest pewter to all that had found true love. The key was said to hold the very essence of true love; for it was a key To The Heart. It has been said that when a knight found someone worthy of this gift they presented a box crafted of the finest wood by the king's own chief artisan. The box was fit for royalty, richly polished and adorned inside with a fine fabric that provided the proper evironment for the king's gift. According to the legend these valiant "kinghts of the heart" still roam the earth to this day. They only stop to bestow this gift when they have found true love.

The legend must be true...for they have found you."

When you open the box inside is a key inside a little velvet bag. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen and the best gift I have ever received from anyone. Not only was it cute but it was thoughtful, which is what means the most to me... AAAHH I have the most romantic man alive. He is always so thoughtful and understanding of my needs and wants.

2 comments:

Clay and Becca said...

Jandi, what a cute thing for him to do for you! I'm glad you are doing good!! Keep in touch!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

wow jandi...your blog is kinda depressing... I got teary eyed. But its amazing how you do it. I don't even understand, I get emotional when my husband works graves! haha I hope everything continues going well!