Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun times!

hahah What can I say about this... I'm a freak, and he still loves my guts!



Me and KyKy went swimming, so of course we need to take pictures.
Perfect time for a kissey face
I made these diaper cakes for the family reunion, for all the prego cousins and Jamie. They are still a work in progress, but I wanted to show off how cute they are right now. The monkey one is Colter's (Jamie's baby's).



This one is Gabriella's (Wendy's baby).

And this one is Marcelo's (Angela's baby boy) My personal Favorite!


We took this one in the jeep the day before he left, we went to lunch!











ANd this one!








My sister was taking picture of us to put in a slideshow for an upcoming family reunion.






He's prly thinking "I cannot wait to leave"




Boy do I miss those kisses!~



1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

cute pictures of you two! when is he coming back? i bet you miss his guts and liver. so sad! it will be a HAPPy reunion though :)