Monday, July 7, 2008

YAY! We bought a HOME!

So there is only 2 months until Brett will be coming home and we couldn't decide if we should rent or buy. Everywhere I looked to rent was so expensive and it wouldn't be ours, so I talked to him and we decided it would be better to put money towards a house of our own rather than renting for ever! Plus we can have our dogs and there is room to grow should we decide to! The house is a so beautiful and even more than I could have imagined! Its is the best feeling when you buy a house, to know that this place is YOUR OWN! YAY! no more listening to the neighbors do the deed (very repulsive might i add).

Enjoy the pictures, there will be more to come once I close and can get a key! Thanks for sharing everyone!



This is mine and Bretts beautiful home in Ogden!


Here is the down stairs, it's a whole lot bigger in person!


Our cute lil family room, of course that isn't my stuff in the house!


Our kitchen is so perfect!


The bathroom looks small but its alot wider! I love it love it!~

6 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! LOVE YOU GIRLY!

*HEATHER

Stephanie said...

How exciting!! I am so happy for ya! I am so sick of renting! I want to look for a house! I love the one you found it is so cute! Congrats!

Our Little Norman Life! said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you. That is such a cute home. You guys will absolutely love having a home. Its the best feeling. No "too close" neighbors and you can paint and decorate any way you want. Its an adventure and its so much fun. I am really happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yeah cute home! You are gonna love cleaning and stepping in dog crap and having no one to blame but yourself! Hee hee, just wait til mom gives you the talk of how often to scrub the base boards and scrub walls down. I had no idea these things were supposed to be done, now you are apart of the home owners group and are privy to this information.

Jen said...

Congratulations! That is so fun! I love it its a super cute house!!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

yay for you! Im super super jealous! I cant wait till we can do that! ENJOY:)