Friday, July 18, 2008

2 down and 2 to go!

YAY Brett will be home in 2 short months! Time has gone by fairly fast, and I am finding things to do to keep me occupied (such as buying a house)!

Brett is doing good. He works long hours and he still manages to go to the gym over there. I love that about him, he has such motivation and stamina to go and do. Occasionally they get to sleep in and have a little break from the everyday routine!

He emailed me something funny about a week ago. He told me they (whoever they is) finally changed the shower curtains in the shower room and low and behold when he went the next day to shower, the shower curtains are CLEAR! He said "WHO PUTS CLEAR SHOWER CURTAINS IN AN ALL MALE PUBLIC RESTROOM?!" HAHA and to top it all off the sinks are only 2 feet in front of the shower, so while he is shaving and brushing his teeth, he gets the joy of watching some guy scrub his bumb! hahahahahah I think its rather funny. How stinkin uncomfotable would that be, your just trying to get in and get out and while you are brushing your doofies you have a naked guy behind you drying off! hahaha! God Bless the troops because I don't think I could ever do it! I wonder if the women shave their legs???? Over there they have to take military showers which consists of, get in wet down turn the water off soap up and turn the water back on and wash off and get out! I think he said like 2 min showers or something! So it makes me wonder how the women shave their legs if they do at all.... I will ask because I know everyone else is dying to know that answer! hahaha

Anyways over the next two months I will be:
Moving into my new house, and getting it all decorated and cleaned up nice
Go to the BE county fair
Peach Days (which means only about 3 more weeks until he comes home)
And also help my sister out with her lil goslins.
I hope time will fly by!
OH and I want to see if I can manage to obsess about someone else! hahahahahahahhahah (to all who understood that, lets laugh!)

2 comments:

Brandie Page said...

I've been good how are you? You look so HAPPY! I want to come see your house once you get moved in I think you live close to my friend KoriAnn. Anyways, I need you to send me your number again. I am in need of a girls night! We can go to movies and stuff get your mind off your man being gone for a couple hours. You military families are seriously so strong. I'm sorry you're caught up in a blog war apparently! Just know everyone has opinions on what you post, or what you're doing, plus everything else with your life. I've had a couple really hurtful comments by people I thought were my friends I finally had to realize blogging is just for me. People don't have to read what we're doing or what I have to say and they can comment as they please. I'm not in high school any more and I can't let it get to me. Especially once you get to a place where you like the person you are now much better. I have people that brought high school up on my page. I simply said I was insecure and stupid in high school and I did some stupid insecure things but I can't change the things I've done so i'm not sure what the point is in bringing it all back up. Keep your head high girl. I have no idea what you were like in Junior High but working with you in high school you were the funnest, happiest, friendliest, most compassionate person I've ever worked with. Love You Jandi

Sarah Hoffman said...

Jandi!! Hey I am soo glad you found my blog!! I wonder all the time how everybunny from the Autumn Living is doin.... (I made Johnny Ask your dad how U were for me a while ago.... ) I am glad you found love! I am sooo glad Johnny and I still actually like each other. GIGGLE--- :-) Great to hear from ya!! Sarah