Monday, July 28, 2008

Excuse me sir!

I have this very funny inappropriate story that I would like to share. I was absolutely floored when I heard this!! (I must warn everyone, there is some graphic parts)

Today at work this girl I work with asked for my opinion on a little situation that happened to her, so I was all ears (I love giving advice)!
Well one night her and her husband went on this double date with some friends (who just got married) to a movie, then dinner and then they decided to go to Tremonton for fireworks. Her friend asked if they could borrow some blankets because they hadn't brought any, so of course my co-worker gives them a couple of blankets for the fireworks that night, and when I say fireworks I mean FIREWORKS!

Anyways, they get to the park and lay out their blankets and sit down. The next thing you know my co-worker looks over and her friends were underneith the blankets "dry humping". Well you can imagine the look on my co-workers face. It was sort of a look of discust, surprise and embarrassment all in one. This went on for a little while, and people were starting to stare (mind you children were at play). My co-worker was so upset she was about to cry so her and her husband got up and went and got drinks. When they came back a police officer came over to them (the 4 of them) and said "excuse me sir?" My coworkers husband replied to him thinking he was talking to him, the police officer says "not you, HIM!" pointing to Mr.Humpy! The police officer takes him aside and tells him to stop and that that was inappropriate, and to everyone's astonishment the kid reply's "It's not like we were naked." By this time my co-worker was so mortified she was about to leave them at the park, forget the blankets she was for getting out of there they could find their own way home. But better judgement got the best of her and they decided to stay...... About half way into the fireworks show, she see's her friend out of the corner of her eye rubbing/itching her stomach. My co-worker was starting to get suspicious so she looked over and Mr.Humpy was licking his wife's nipple right there for everyone to see. My co-worker was FURIOUS! As soon as the fireworks were over they packed up and headed home. The car was absolutely silent the whole way home, mostly because the other couple was sucking face in the back. When they arrived home their friends acted like the night was just beginning but my co-worker had had it! She was so damn mad and embarrassed she just told them she had to work in the morning so they would leave (and they did). END OF STORY!

When my co-worker was done telling me the story I didn't know weather to laugh hysterically or be angry for her. WHO in their RIGHT MIND would go to a park where families are sitting waiting to watch fireworks, and just get under some blankets and start HUMPING! I mean come on was it so necessary to do that in public. My hell you waited how long to have sex with your husband and now you can't even wait a couple of hours. You have to go to a park and scar little childrens lives forever! I would NEVER go anywhere with them again if it was me. If I had been the one doubling with them I would have pulled the damn blanket off of them and continued to beat the liven shit out of them. That couple should be so ashamed and completely embarrassed. Other bystanders went home that night with a story to pass down to all of their children about the morons at the park who were playing pokey pokey and didn't care who was watching.

Moral of the story: If you find it necessary for you and your partner to fondel each other DO IT IN PRIVATE!

4 comments:

Vance & Holly Marler said...

Holy Shit! that story is awful! i would be mortified! Like you i would have pulled the damn blanket off of them! ah ha ha that would have been a sight!

Our Little Norman Life! said...

HAHAHA!! Seriously i had to laugh during this story!! I would've been so HUMILIATED!! Your poor co-worker. I'd for sure not be talking to them to let them know how upset i was. Thats horrible. If i'd of been a by stander i would've so said something! Thats horrible. I have a little boy and yes he is young but i don't want him to see some couple making out at a FAMILY FUNCTION!! I mean the fireworks are obviously a place for kids and family not horny newlyweds. If you can't control yourself for long enough.. stay at home! Thats hilarious jandi! Thank you so much for posting that. It gave me a good laugh!

Jen said...

I would have died! People are so insane! Its like hello!!!! Sounds to me like they should still be on there honeymoon!!

Brandie Page said...

We haven't moved we live in a town house in Layton. We're lookin for a house in Saratoga Springs or Draper area right now. My hubby is working down there.