Thursday, July 17, 2008

WOW! Is all I have to say about this one!

If you have read my page then you will recall a post I wrote in June "All the bigger girls in the world unite". Let me just clarify to everyone the reason I made that post. I wrote that blog because I read something on another person's blog page that lite a fire underneith me and I wanted to share my thoughts with everyone and give MY OPINION (I could have sworn I had the right to do so), that person did the same, she had an opinion about something and posted about it which is fine, I didn't write her and cuss her for it. All I was saying was be curtious and try to consider what other ppl are going to think!



Well this evening I received quite a nasty comment (which you can view on my comment section from my last blog) accusing me of being obssesed with this person and I am the one who is white trash and I will never be skinny and pretty like this girl (very very sad about that, lemme tell you, that one cut to the core ; ) ) and on and on and on! First of all, I never once mentioned anyone's name and I never sent them a comment with a bunch of dramatic hoolah. All I was simply doing was posting a blog about something I felt (which is totally legal). I do not need nor do I want drauma in my life. I have this blog page for a fun way to stay connected and also to see what my friends are up to. If you disagree with my previous blog, great thats just fine you are entitled to YOUR OPINION, but please do not send me slanderise comments (which is illegal) telling me what I am or am not. I have the right to use MY blog page how I want. If you don't like it DON'T COME TO IT! I read something I didn't like so I don't go there anymore, and I never left them nastiness about what they posted. Plain and simple! It's really sad that ppl who are graduated from high school are married and have 2 kids post comments on other ppls blogs to create drama, it just shows their level of maturity and lack there of!



With that said. THIS IS JANDI DECARLO'S PERSONAL BLOG PAGE. I WILL WRITE WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT. WHEN YOU COME TO MY PAGE, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, LEAVE!!!!!!!! AND DO NOT LEAVE ME NASTY MEAN COMMENTS, BECAUSE I WILL PUBLISH THEM AND EXPOSE YOUR IMMATURE ASS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE! AAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNN.



Regular blogging to commense.........NOW!

4 comments:

Our Little Norman Life! said...

Holy shit! I just read the comment this person left you and i used to have a lot of respect for them and now realize that some people really just don't grow up. You're allowed to post ON YOUR OWN BLOG how something you read made you feel. You didn't attack that person you didn't even name names and infact until this GREAT person stuck up for her no one would've known who you were talking about. (Great job on their part). I love that someone thought that stooping down to try and make you feel like shit was the way to go, when in fact they just made you laugh and realize how idiotic they are. People have to much time on their hands and seriously need to step out of the high school scene and realize that we're entitled to post how something makes us feel on our blog. Especially when its not attacking someone (by which i mean naming anyone's name or being cruel) and you also have the right to say when something bothered you that day.. Its your blog to vent your feelings and if people don't like it they don't have to visit your blog or attack you for it. I'm so glad you spoke up jandi and i agree with you one hundred percent. People need to grow up and obviously have problems with themselves to have to try and put you down and themselves up so high! Love you girl!! :) *Oh and i think its funny that this person went through all your blogs to find somehting they didn't like but its not ok for you to do the same! HILARIOUS! :) We all look at everyone's blogs and sometimes are like ugh.. and sometimes are like wow.. its what we do. People need to get over it!*

~Emily~ said...

You are far too cute for any of that, that's seriously ridiculous...blog on Jandi! :)

Madi said...

Oh wow Jandi, that chick is a piece of work. I pray that she is embarrassed because she looks likes an idiot after that one. I actually feel sorry for her. Thats was bad. I love you, keep on keepin on, everyone else can suck it.

The Happy Holladay's said...

I love ya Jandi! Well said!