Monday, July 7, 2008

I love you Brett!

I want everyone to know that I LOVE BRETT L. SORENSON so much! This man is so damn amazing, he knows just what to do to make me smile and feel loved from over seas. Today I got flowers from Brett. I don't know how he did it but he did and I could not be more happy and blessed to have this man in my life! I took these pictures to send to him so he would know that I got them! So I thought eh i'll post em on my blog for everyone else to enjoy too!

So please feel free to smell the flowers! They smell wonderful by the way!

Me smellling my beautiful flowers~ My favorite color too!
I told my mom to do something funny, and this is what she came up with! I LOVE YOU MOM!
This is a sad sad picture! I look like i'm smuggling marshmallows in my cheeks! haha that is not even funny!~ It doesn't help that I didn't do my make up this morning either!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my hell that is so funny!!! Wow across seas?! Matt doesn't even send them from across the room. Mom is funnier than shit, I love the pics. P.s. how are those marshmellows tasting?! You are too funny

Jen said...

That is so cute! How fun! That mom of yours she kills me!

~Emily~ said...

Heeyyy cute Jandi!
As if my request for a copy of your diet plan on MySpace earlier today wasn't bugging you enough..:P Do you think you could also share that smell of great flowers with me? I'm w/Jamie on this one...Brett MUST be amazing, GOSH!

P.S. I tagged you! Go to my blog to check it out!