Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bankruptcy much!

Everyone has been talking about how high gas prices are, but I really believe that high gas prices is least of our worries. Movie prices are through the roof, who ever heard of paying $4.00 friggen dollars for a medium Diet Coke. I went to the movies this evening and now have to claim bankruptcy because it was so damn expensive! I was in complete shock of that. Imagine a little old man at the counter of a small town cafe complaining about how the price of coffee has gone up a whole dollar since the good ole days, well now picture me and 22 yr old young woman at the candy counter harrassing the workers about the price of milk duds and how I used to pay $150 for them. HAHA Imagine that 17 yr olds face looking at me not knowing what the hell to say to me. I am just so upset about this matter, I am not going to the movie theater EVER again until they decided to come down a bit on the prices!

1 comment:

Brittani said...

OHHH I just love it!!! lol that was so much fun last night. So what are you going to claim.. Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 BANKRUPTCY!!! hahahaha