Thursday, May 22, 2008

Chemistry really really sucks! BAD!

So here it is about two weeks in to the summer semester of school and I hate my freaking life right now. I was all positive and enthusiastic about chemistry,I really felt like i would get it and do good. WRONG! I opened the book saw the periodic table and began to heave! I am the kind of person that gets very very stressed and very easy, so trying to read 29 pages of blah blah blah blah copper blah blah atoms blah blah makes me want to stick my head in a bucket of boiling water. Last night i decided to just shut up read the text and do my best, then i started reading and starting crying! I CAN'T DO THIS! I want to know the person who wrote this damn book and throw it at them, and hope that it causes immense damage. SSOO here I sit not doing my chemistry because I am an emotional mess. I have 3 quizzes that have to be completed by 1159 on sunday night! WHAT? who is this damn teacher, because i will cause pain, ALOT OF PAIN! 3 FRIGGEN chapters of some moron going on and on and on AND ON about elements and matter and solutions, I will just kill myself right RIGHT now and i mean it. It doesn't help that my monthly friend will be stopping by for a visit soon, or that my boyfriend is thousands upon thousands of miles away either. So what will i do? I will clean my room because my mother hates me right now and then sit down with this book satan wrote and try to comprehend what it all means and WHY WHY WHY I need to take it!

DEEP DEEP breath, WWWOOOSSAAAWWWW!

I must share something else that has got me so upset that my insides quivver with anger.
In about April I went to this spouses meeting on base, and like I have said before in an earlier blog, the purpose is to prepare you for whats going to happen and such. Well they took a moment to explain to the spouses that are left behind that just because their husbands are gone does not mean that yard work should not be taken care of and further more DO NOT call the squadron and ask for someone to come mow it for you, unless you have medical issues and are unable to, or if you have other special circumstances like you are going on vacation. The whole reason they had to mention this was mostly because of Brett's ex-wife, she would call the squadron during previous deployments and demand that someone come mow her lawn and was very rude about it. Well do you actually think that anyone listened?? NO! About 3 days ago I got on to the spouses website (where we can all communicate complain and plan activites together) and see a post "lawn care", so I open it and read " When will the squadron be coming around to mow the lawns, they did it last year, how do we get that to happen?" and of course my reaction is that of a crazed maniac. WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT????? Are you freaking kidding me?? I yell a couple explicits out loud pull my own hair and continue to fume. My mother just looks at me like I have really gone off the deep end. Who the hell are these women?! Here your husband is over in Iraq fighting the war and you can't even get off your fat ass and mow the damn lawn?, and let me just add that the yards are tiny! I mean come on, the least you could do is mow your lawn, most of these women don't have jobs because they have small children that they can't just leave home by themselves. I'll be damned if these obese explicit explicits get outside get the lawn mower out pull the starter cord thing and push the mower back and forth for about 45 mins. EEEWWWW just thinking about it makes me want to bitch slap them. How selfish and duscusting do they get. I would never in a million years expect or ask for someone to come mow my lawn because my husband is deployed. God forbid you should have to shed a sweat bead!

WOW ok thank you for reading that whole thing, it makes me feel so much better! Please stay tuned for future blogs that are likely to rock your socks!

No comments: