Saturday, May 10, 2008

First stop....MAINE!

Brett left Utah at about 8 this morning and his first stop was in Maine. They had vets there to greet them and give them lots of prizes (that would be my favorite part). There they had to sit for just a short while and off to Germany they go before heading somewhere else to get to IraQ~ Ok that trip alone would make me tell the military where to go! I don't know how they do it but i'm glad they are the ones who do! ANyways they had ppl there taking pictures of them and they were posted shortly after they left. I nabbed a few (only ones of brett) to put on here!~ He looks tired and miserable, he must miss me a whole bunch ;)







Look at Mr.Smiley next to him! Brett wouldn't smile if you had a gun to his head! I love this picture! If you knew brett like i do, you'd know exactly what he's thinking!




He is clear clear back in the corner! I can see his bald head!
Oh how i miss him already!













Ok i don't know who this kid is, but i do want to know where is his mother?? SHouldn't he be breast feeding still?? He is not old enough to be traveling alone, i wonder if the stewardess had to sit with him~ hahahahah
He loves how ppl greet them and show their appreciation towards the troops! nothing makes him happier, well cept me!~

No comments: