Friday, May 30, 2008

3 weeks down, 13 to go!

Wow it has only been 3 weeks since Brett left. I knew the first month was going to go by slow but not this slow! I swear he has been gone for 100 yrs already.

I just want to share how amazing Brett is and how much I love him. Every girl says they want a man that is like their fathers (not in a gross way). I tried and tried but none could even hold a candle stick to my father, I thought maybe my goal wasn't realistic, then I met Brett. DING DING DING we have a winner! This man is the most selfless person. I have never met a man that is so willing to do whatever it takes to make things work. His main concern is and has always been making sure that I am happy, and he does whatever it takes to make sure that happens. I have never had a relationship be so easy. It takes little to no effort what so ever. Fighting is not in our vocabulary in this relationship and making each other laugh is. When I have little baby girl(s) with him they are going to have the same thoughts as I did towards and about my dad "I want to marry someone exactly like my dad" and they are going to have one hell of a time just like I did finding him. Not only do I get a man that treats me like a princess but I have a man who dedicated to his career and nothing is more attractive than a man who knows whats he wants. Might I just add that he looks AMAZING in uniform as well, couldn't ask for more than that! Every girl should be very jealous that I have an amazing man like him.. To bad i'm not a sharer!

No comments: