Friday, May 9, 2008

"Oh he's leavin on a jet plane" See you soon baby!

As of 1100 pm tonight I had to drop my baby off to leave for Iraq. I had to keep it a secret now for almost 2 weeks and boy was it KILLING ME! I mean usually i have a pretty big mouth about "secrets" so this was especially hard to keep quiet! I am glad that the goodbye's are over and the 4 months can now begin! I am so proud of my baby for the things he does, this is his 4th year in a row going to Iraq and it can't be easy leaving your life behind. Brett i love yer guts right to pieces i am so proud of you and cannot wait to have you home!











This is right when we pulled up!









As you can tell i am not a happy camper






































4 months without those kisses is way to long!























One last hug!












No comments: