Monday, May 12, 2008

P.S I love you

So the last week that Brett was home we went and rented some movies, all of which were spectacular! We rented "Lars and the real girl" HILARIOUS!! but at the same time heartbreaking! P.s. I love You was also one we got, and let me just tell you that this movie is just so super great! I was so emotional because i knew that Brett was leaving that I cried aT every damn part in the movie, i could not contain myself the tears just kept rolling.... at one point my dad came down stairs and just stared at me not quite sure what the hell to think, and he started to laugh, apparently my emotional distress cheers him up. SO there is this part in the movie where she hasn't left the house for 3 weeks and on her birthday her friends and family show up to cheer her up and she is having this private performance for her husbands ashes HAHAHAHA she is just belting out this song (this also made me cry hysterically) and was very stunned when she turned aroung and her friends were watching her (i cried more at this part). hhhmmm after rereading this umm i forgot where i was going with this lil story of mine so i guess i'll leave it at that! I really like those movies anyways and everyone should go buy them and share in my happiness.

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

...i didn't know you had ablog!! thats so sad brett is gone, but distance makes the heart grow fonder, right??
i'm glad you are doing so well and am glad to see you so happy.
p.s...I LOVED ps i love you, i cried so hard :)
check back often