Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hi everyone!





SO Me and my mother were watching real world together (oh how sweet) and i wanted to send Brett some fun pictures, so this was what we came up with. Ha Ha Ha poor Brett prly just wishes i wasn't so damn weird!

I just wanted to share with everyone that I LOVE MIDNIGHT WALMART trips. No one is ever there and you can look at the clothes without ppl you know looking at you wondering why the hell your buying a shirt from there, because i do, i buy clothes from there. And by the way i bought a swim suit from there that is so damn cute! Know what else I love, i love apples with carmel and this fabulous yogurt ice cream that my mother bought, I don't like them together but individually they are so super great!

















1 comment:

Madi said...

Hey girl! You're blog just kills me, you are so hilarious. Oh and midnight walmart trips are my fav too. Me and Ri always go and it's always fun because we get really silly at night when we are tired. Maybe we will run into each other ;)