Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Chemical imbalance! ITs their fault!

Its not a news flash that I have a chemical imbalance in my effed up head so I am and have been on antianxiety meds since I was like 12 because my parents suck! haha ok not for real, but kind of! While Brett was preparing to leave I was trying some new medication (gosh i sound like a nut case) and it was making me absolutely sick, I could not even function, so needless to say I stopped taking it to let my body get back to normal pH so I could start from fresh. I am not very pleasant to be around, just ask my mother she'll tell you, she doesn't hesitate to kick me while i'm down hahahhahah (I love my mother dearly, we have a special bond, she needs meds too haha). SSSOO while we're sitting here watching tv tonight laughing I made a negative remark and she said " YOU REALLY NEED TO GET ON SOME MEDICATION" I simply replied "WHY DON"T YOU JUST CALL ME A FAT WHORE?" hahahaha You really have to know me and my family to understand the kind of humor that we share with each other. I am incredibly funny at all times of the day and occasionally I make a rude remark here and there and occasionally its quite often.



I wrote the beginning of this blog a while ago, since then I have gotten my whole med situation worked out and I feel much better and I have more friends.



When I went to the Doctor it was a student doctor who first came in to do the initial check up and she asked a whole bunch of really stupid ass questions and quite frankly acted like a damn bitch (sorry no other word for her). Well we were going through my chart to see what antidepressants i've tried and let me just tell you that I have tried all of them, i guess. So she looks at me and says "Have you ever thought of trying bipolar medication?" hahahahah my jaw just dropped and I just stared at her. She follows with "Well what I mean is, do you think your bipolar, have you ever felt suicidal?" I said with a very stern tone "NO". My sister was with me and she pipes up "oh yes she may be bipolar" and let me just tell you that I have never wanted to hit her so hard in my life. At that point I really had nothing to say I was so damn mad. The Doctoe tells me how there is 2 types of bipolar.1 you have extremt up and downs, and 2 you are always down and then you got and all time low and then come back up to just down. Well by this time I had enough and was like "I AM NOT BIPOLAR, I don't have extreme downs for one thing and I am not at a low everyday, and I NEVER HAVE EXTREME UPS AND DOWNS!" so from this she was asking me a bunch of other questions and she asked me why I stopped taking this particular medicine that was in my charts, I said " well it made me very very sick, I just wanted to kill myself," not meaning it in a literal sense and she looked at my sister like I should be committed IMEDIATELY! I was totally kidding, I have never wanted to kill myself therefore I AM NOT BIPOLAR! After dealing with that student Dr. my Dr. came in and gave me the stuff I needed and was so kind about it. He knows me very well and knows that I am not bipolar damnit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever! It was your irrational lash outs that caused her to look at you that way. You were being crazy!!! You had ups and downs just while we were in the damn office!!! You are nuts and need many many many meds